Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Pendragon: Book Seven: The Quillan Games by D.J. MacHale


Book Recommended by Rebecca B.

Dacula Branch

I cannot tell you how many times I can across the statement ‘I hate clowns’ in Pendragon: Book Seven: The Quillan Games. If what happens to Bobby Pendragon in this book is any indication, everyone else should hate clowns too.

Bobby is thrown around like a ragdoll from one situation to the next. The reader is unsure how everything fits together until it is explained. I loved how Bobby developed in this book. I could relate to the attitude he portrayed toward Veego and LaBerge. He has grown up a lot.

The suspense also escalated by the end. The ending of the Quillen Games must be the third most shocking ending in the series.

The Quillen Games is a fabulous addition to this phenomenal book series. It is a must-read. It gets your rbain working and is overall a wonderful book.

No comments: