Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Pendragon: Book Four: The Reality Bug


Book Recommended by Rebecca B.

Dacula Branch

The Reality Bug is a bone-chiller. When the reader thinks Bobby and Aja have the problem nipped in the bud, the tables turn, and it seems like Bobby and Aja have no hope of saving themselves. It’s fast-paced, but not so much that it’s as though the reader can’t keep up. I finished it in a little more than one day.

In the Reality Bug, the reader watches Bobby grow and see just how evil the enemy, Saint Dane is. Saint Dane is formidable, unrelenting, merciless, incredibly intelligent, and absolutely terrifying. However, what sared me the most was at the end of the Reality Bug. I can’t tell you what it was, but I can tell you that if things are going to get worse, I just might scream instead of merely widening my eyes in horror and dropping my jaw. It was amazing.

No comments: